Cooper Golding are currently recruiting for a company that specialises in supporting Aeronautical, Audio, Automotive, Communications, Hydraulics, Medical, Military, Pneumatics, Power Supplies and Scientific sectors. They are now one of the leading UK companies for coil winding and wound components
What is the purpose of the soldering role?
Due to growth this is an excellent opportunity to work in an expanding workforce. This is an essential role in the production of the company’s specialised products
What will you do in the soldering?
- Assembling electrical equipment
- Read and interpret instructions
- Assemble parts and tools
- Fit electronic components together
- Coil winding
What skills and experience will you have?
- Experience of soldering
- You must have good attention to detailed orientated work – working neatly
- The ability to work with small parts and assemblies
- Position part and assemble by using templates or reading measurement
- Utilise small hand tools for positioning parts to assist in assembly operation
What will you get in return?
- 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Car Parking
- Pension contributions