A global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably. With broad portfolio of top-quality aerospace components for outright sale or exchange, including fuel, hydraulic, ducting, and actuation products
What is the purpose of the role?
As the stores person you will provide components, assemblies or kits following company procedures using the computerised stock control system. This will involve a high degree of system and stock accuracy
What will you do?
- Issue the parts against the appropriate material requests
- Receive and check components against incoming documentation and maintain traceability
- Assist in the physical movement of parts into and out of the stores area
- Issue and despatch transfer orders to other warehouses
- Carry out regular stock checks as required by Company procedures
- Ensure the stock complies with Company procedures always
- To use the appropriate Company procedures and the computerised stock control system
- Cycle Counting
What skills and experience will you have?
- Use of a computerised stock control system ideally MRP
- Previous stores experience in an aerospace or other tightly regulated and controlled environment
- Numerate and literate
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays increasing to 25 days + 8 Bank Holidays after 12 weeks
- Free parking