A leading provider of top quality tools, fixings, industrial products, power and hand tools, along with abrasives and precision engineering products, lubricants and consumables, welding and clothing and PPE products throughout the South West. As a business they specialise in customer centric solutions, tailored to meet the needs of its customer partners. The company operates around a focused service and quality model
What is the purpose of the role?
The purpose of the role involves the traditional elements of warehouse operation including goods inwards functionality, order selection & checking and stock management. It also includes an amount of driving, primarily delivering to the customer base focusing on customer interaction and client relationship management
What will you do?
- Adopt the highest levels of customer experience to ensure excellent service delivery and absolute customer partner satisfaction
- To ensure goods are effectively stocked and stored in line with company or customer requirement and practice
- To actively seek and communicate orders and sales leads to internal and external sales staff
- Develop relationships with customer key contacts
- Effective stock control
What skills and experience will you have?
- An understanding of effective stock management with hands on experience is strongly desirable
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- A genuine ability to work on own initiative and having the capability to resolve issues
- Attention to detail is essential
- Physically fit as some lifting maybe involved
What will you get in return?
- Car Parking