Cooper Golding is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Support Developer to work for one of the UKs leading holiday letting agencies. The agencies aim is to help customers find their perfect holiday with ease. They are driven by ambition and passion which is the key to their success.
What is the purpose of the Support Developer?
The Support Developer will work at the frontline of the development team to triage and provide frontline support for all web issues.
What will you do as Support Developer?
- Taking full responsibility for the functionality you develop, ensuring that it delivers on the business needs, engages users, is maintainable and is robust
- Writing both functional code and automated tests for that code
- Provide out of hours support
- Maintaining and creating code
What skills and experience will you have as the Support Developer?
- Enthusiastic, friendly and driven
- A passion for self-improvement and learning new things
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude and a good team player
What will you get in return?
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- £300 per year towards a holiday book through one of our brands