Hours Monday - Friday 8.30 - 17.00 (Summer Period 17.30 on a Rota basis)
£20, 000 to £25, 000 DOE (+ 2 tier bonuses)
Realistic OTE of £30,000
We are working exclusively with our client, a renowned North Devon based business who are currently seeking an experienced Technical Account Manager to join their team. This is a successful company who commenced in 1977 and are now the UK leaders in their field and growing rapidly.
What is the purpose of the role?
Managing a dedicated client base and seeking new business to ensure an efficient service and repeat business with the brand, including up-selling and advising on new products and services within pool equipment and accessories . Dealing with a network of customers, comprising largely of pool construction maintenance companies and retailers of pool products.
What will the Technical Sales and Account Manager do?
- Management of customer accounts.
- Building relationships by continued effective communication and managing existing customers and new business
- Dealing with quotes and follow up
- Upselling the product range in the specified area of accessories
- Targeting new business and able to create and manage your pipeline
What skills and experience will Technical Account Manager have?
- Demonstrable experience of managing a portfolio of accounts ideally with a technical bias
- Understanding of products and able to digest large amounts of information
- Previous experience within Sales/account management preferred, ideally with a technical bias.
- Experience within a B2B environment
- You will also like to work in an organised manner with a determined approach to meeting and exceeding sales targets.
What will the Technical Account Manager get in return?
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays. Every year worked an extra day up to 5 extra days.
- Realistic OTE of £30, 000 with a basic salary of up to £25, 000
- Free Parking
- A great team culture and a great company to work for