Cooper Golding are looking for a Technical Support person for a Local business supplying bespoke business telecoms services both locally and nationally.
What is the purpose of Technical Support?
Helping customers either set up, or with faults on their phone systems and/or devices. Technical support candidates will need to have the ability to troubleshoot most problems that users experience and fix with a can do attitude.
What will you do as a Technical Support?
- Answering the phones and responding to email & trouble tickets, communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner taking ownership of their problem or query.
- Solving customers problems with their devices or systems
- Communicate efficiently with in-house sales team to help meet customers briefs and confirm solutions
- Raise new orders of systems and equipment
- Configure systems (IP, Voice, Mobile Phones, Routers and other IT equipment)
What skills and experience will you as a Technical Support?
- A basic understanding of IP and equipment configuration (routers, firewalls, VOIP)
- IT qualification – A Level or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fault & problem resolution
- A positive can-do attitude, team player and good communicator
What will you get in return?
- Auto Enrol Pension
- 28 Days Holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Day off on birthday (after 1 year)