Cooper Golding is searching for a Test Analyst to work with our client, an award-winning company. As a company their focus is on quality and first-class customer service
What is the purpose of the Test Analyst?
The role will be predominantly front end testing of 30 websites they have running and check
for inconsistencies. There will be an element of API and infrastructure testing also. Critical elements are:-
- Cross website testing and analysis – Ability to use Jira – Build pipelines in Gitlab
What will you do as the Test Analyst?
- Scope, estimate, plan, develop and execute tests
- Exploratory testing of new features in development
- Work with other Test Analysts to ensure consistency in approach
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure suitable test coverage and highlight risk areas
- Work collaboratively with the tech team to ensure issues are found as early as possible
- Have responsibility for raising defects, communication of them, and tracking them to resolution
- Challenge issues and decisions that may adversely affect quality or increase risk
- Act as the ‘Gatekeeper’ for releases and provide the final sign off before delivery
- Feed into automation development and QA processes
What skills and experience will you have as the Test Analyst?
- Experience testing websites cross browser and on mobile devices (Android and iOS)
- Experience using defect tracking tools (ideally JIRA) and test management tools
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Be a great problem solver
- Understand and approach difficult conversations in a diplomatic way
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, Great culture
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays