Value Stream Manager
Cooper Golding is looking for a Value Stream Manager to join a reputable company working within the electronics industry. The company excels in developing complex electronics whilst fostering a culture that values individuals as well as community and teamwork. Our client is locally based and specialise in the design and manufacture of electronic components for the aerospace and defense market.
What is the purpose of the Value Stream Manager?
You will be managing and maintaining the safe, effective and efficient operation of the assembly area; employees, machinery and resourses to achieve budget requirements and operational KPIs.
What will you do as the Value Stream Manager?
- Manage people and the equipment to the daily, weekly and monthly production plan
- Ensure the manufacturing process is operated appropriately by the relevant trained individuals
- Ensure all processes have been risk assessed and the H&S reporting system is being followed
- Participate in the project management process
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are adhered to by the team
- Interact with all customers at all levels
What skills and experience will you have as the Value Stream Manager?
- Excellent team management abilities
- Clear understanding of how a manufacturing process should be configured
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Degree/HND or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline
What will you get in return?
- Pension, Free fruit
- Free Car Parking, social events
- Gym Membership
- 0800-17-- Mon-Thurs 0800-1300 Fri