8.00am to 16.30pm Monday to Thursday
A well established and experienced provider to the wool industry. This is an expanding and a growing company due to surge in demand.
What is the purpose of the role?
Assist in the process of cleaning wool for commercial use, whilst adhering to all quality and Health & Safety policies and regulations
What will you do?
- Unloading of wool sheets from HGV's
- Weighing of sheets upon receipt into the warehouse
- Prepare wool sheets to be transported to grading points
- Transferring wool to various processes within the warehouse
What skills and experience will you have?
- Experience of a warehouse environment
- Work in a very busy warehouse
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Work to targets
- Be aware that the role is physically demanding and heavy lifting will be involved
What will you get in return?
- Car Parking