Account Manager job in Somerset
Cooper Golding is recruiting an Account Manager role for a pioneering company that's at the forefront of new product development in the personal healthcare and cosmetics industry. Our client prides itself on the working environment; despite its size it has the feel of a family business, where individuals are recognised for their contribution and feel connected to the wider business. This role is likely to appeal to an experienced Key Account Manager from an FMCG business.
What is the purpose of the Account Manager?
The purpose of the role is to maximize sales and contribution within defined accounts. You will build strong relationships and customer confidence in the company, with buyers and other stakeholders.
What will you do as the Account Manager?
- Manage day to day customer contact, determine and carry out appropriate level of liaison, identify and respond to customer needs
- Ensure effective communication with customers
- Manage and forecast account sales, contribution and volume, maximising profitability.
- Identify cost saving and new business opportunities within existing customer base and potential new customers
What skills and experience will you have as the Account Manager?
- Current or recent Account Management experience. This is not a field sales role; we’re looking for people who can evidence their ability to maximise key accounts with exceptional client relationship skills.
- Focused, with strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and have analytical thinking skills
- Cosmetic/beauty products industry experience would be advantageous. Other FMCG experience would also be ideal.
- Must be willing to travel for business although most of the time you’ll be based in Somerset
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive salary