Cooper Golding is seeking an Account Manager (Client Services) for a leading UK strategic marketing agency. Our client focuses strongly on creativity and communication skills to thrive in their numerous departments to assist in successful marketing transformation.
What is the purpose of the Account Manager role?
You will be a confident individual who will maintain and develop existing client relationships. Responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of project management within the Client Services team, you will have good time management to deal with day-to-day turnaround.
What will you do as an Account Manager?
- As the main point of contact you will liaise between suppliers, clients, and expertise teams
- Management of the creative design workflow
- Writing and presenting of reports to clients
- Creating briefings for the creative teams
- Workflow management
What skills and experience will you have as an Account Manager?
- Complete marketing mix understanding
- Previous agency experience
- Knowledge of print and production processes, terms, timescales
- Knowledge of digital processes and technologies
- Technical specifications knowledge and how they are project managed
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Understand and practice of analysis tools such as; Google Analytics
- Reporting to Senior members
- Confidently discuss ideas
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- On-site parking and close public transport
- Birthday’s off
- Personal progression path
- Regular Social calendar, Summer and Christmas Parties
- Access to a range of leisure and product discounts