Cooper Golding are working with a local company who is one of the fastest growing local companies specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of structural and architectural steel and glass products.
What is the purpose of the Accounts Assistant?
Using accounting packaging to factor invoices, pay wages of up to 30 members of staff and payment of invoices. You will be working alongside the team to also provide full administration support across all levels.
What will you do as the Accounts Assistant?
- Payment of wages
- Factoring invoices
- Chasing and making payments
- General Administration
- Audit of files
What skills and experience will you have for the Accounts Assistant?
- Experience with Xero, sage or similar accounting packages
- Team player
- Experience within Construction or Manufacturing is desirable but not essential
- Ability to use own initiative and work alone
- Experience within an administration role or similar is essential
What will you get in return?
- Holidays 28 days including Bank Holidays
- Overtime Pay
- Travelling expenses and allowance if applicable
- Working hours will be Monday-Thursday 09:00 – 17:00/Friday 09:00-16:00 (hours can be flexible for the right candidate as long as core business needs are met)