Commercial Business Support
What is the purpose of the Accounts Administrator?
The key areas of the role are accurate data entry & analysis, managing the monthly bill production & processes. General debt management, project costing & overseeing the duties of the accounts assistant.
What will the Accounts Administrator do?
- Xero accounts software – managing the import & export of financial records from the billing platform & direct debit program. Data entry & reconciling financial reports, in the sales & purchase ledgers.
- Liaising with networks to identify or investigate billing queries and exceptions.
- Credit control – credit checking, setting and maintaining credit limits, managing debtors through to debt recovery administration. Managing the direct debit monthly collection.
- Stock – Overseeing the movement of stock from processing stock orders through to stock reconciliation and allocating the costs to relevant projects.
- Profit analysis – monitoring cost of sales and profit levels.
What skills and experience will the Administrator have?
- Extensive knowledge of accounts software systems and processes, to include sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control and stock management
- Microsoft Excel – must be experienced and confident with pivot tables, formula, look-ups and data merges.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
What will you get in return?
- Long term career with long established, stable market leading company
- 28 days holiday per year + bank holidays & your birthday as an additional day off from year two.
- Attractive free personal mobile phone scheme
- Free onsite parking