Clothing and Apparel Industry
The company is a leader in the design, supply, of designer clothing
What is the purpose of the Accounts Manager?
The purpose of the accounts administrator facilities is to ensure the smooth running of the accounts procedures by giving full administration support as well as running the sales and purchase ledgers. . Implement new equipment as planned, ensuring it meets the expected performance level.
What will you do as the Accounts Manager?
- Ensuring all three bank accounts are accurately recorded in the ledgers, including posting of cash to customer accounts and payments on suppliers
- Debtors - Debt collection from the sales ledger and resolving customer queries
- Creditors – Invoice processing, payment runs and statement reconciliations
- Month end journal work and cashbooks, purchase ledger and Sales ledger sub ledger reconciliation to the General ledgers.
- Raising manual recharge invoices where required
- Adhoc accounting tasks to include ledger account analysis at period ends, including tax year end analysis for the statutory accounts and the external audit process.
- An AAT Level 3 qualification or be working towards it.
- Good communication skills
- Computer Keyboard and information technology skills
- Friendly, calm disposition to deal with Customers and suppliers politely and enthusiastically, but also have an assertive manner when needed to collect outstanding debt.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Motivation to achieve overall goals of department
- Experience of excel
- Use of an existing ERP system including sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Competitive Salary DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays