Cooper Golding are working alongside our client a major manufacturing company based in Barnstaple who are actively seeking an accounts administrator to join their existing finance team,
What is the purpose of the role Accounts Administrator?
To assist the finance team with payroll, invoicing and general administration. The right candidate will be liaising with customers and staff on a daily bases and will need to demonstrate good communication skills as well as being able to hold their own when needed.
What will you do as the Accounts Administrator?
- Payroll administration
- Sales and purchase ledger
- General Administration
- Customer Service
- Assisting with a small amount of HR paper work (no hr experience required)
What skills and experience will you have for the Accounts Administrator?
- Experience and knowledge with Sage advantageous
- Experience in payroll
- Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication skills
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holiday
- Car Park
- Pension contributions