Monday to Thursday 8.00 – 16.45 / Friday 8.00 – 12.00
£8.91 per hour
Job Title: Assembler (not rotas, stator stack / spraying)
Reporting to: Team Leader Responsible For: None
Responsible for (members of team): None
· To assemble actuators in line with the company procedures and utilising EBS tools and processes. To assemble mechanical and electrical sub-assemblies / top level components and test in line with the Company procedures.
· Responsible for making yourself aware of the Health and Safety requirements for the role and department.
· Demonstrating full commitment to the Eaton Lean system including application of the 5S tools
· Consistent demonstration of good house-keeping.
· Adherence to standard operating procedures and SOPs applicable to the role.
· Adherence to all Eaton policies (including Ethics )
· Responsible for making yourself aware of H & S in the area.
· IPC 610/620 soldering
· Maintain accurate records
· Reporting of Health & safety issues (accident reporting and near miss/observation reporting)
· Demonstrate team working
· Adherence to engineering drawings and work card instructions.
· Adherence to quality standards applicable to all parts and process.
· Meet the production times as stated on the job cards
· Demonstrate flexibly to meet business requirements
· Work as part of a team to meet departmental targets
Experience Required/ Preferred:
· Some previous assembly experience (although full training will be given)
· Soldering experience
· Eye site testing / not colour blind
· Attention to detail
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
You will be required to undertake all responsibilities above in line with your Grade.
- What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme