Cooper Golding are working alongside a global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably. With broad portfolio of top-quality aerospace components for outright sale or exchange, including fuel, hydraulic, ducting, and actuation products.
What is the purpose of the role?
Our client is looking for an Assembler Tester to join a busy team in this global technology leader for power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably.
What will you do?
- Assemble in line with engineering drawings which will include drilling and locking
- Follow production test schedules using a variety of media’s – oil, water, kerosene and skydrol
- Completion of paperwork including reports
- Training – which will allow cover to all functions of team
- Support the team with investigations
- Ability to work on own or with minimal supervision
- Ability to flex hours and between functions to suit production needs
- Application of lean principles/tools/seven wastes etc.
What skills and experience will you have?
- Experience of assembly including drilling and fitting skills advantageous
- Experience of using engineering drawings and associated terminology
- Previous experience in a similar Aerospace environment advantageous
- Conversant with Basic Measurement Techniques and using appropriate measurement equipment
- Knowledge of LEAN processes
- Reasonable level of computer literacy
What will you get in return?
- 25 days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Free Car Park