Our client is locally based and specialise in the design and manufacture of electronic components for the aerospace and defence market
What is the purpose of the role?
Due to a rapid period of growth this is an excellent opportunity to work in an expanding workforce. This is an essential role in the production of the company’s specialized products
What will you do?
- assembling electrical equipment
- Read and interpret instructions
- assemble parts and tools
- fit electronic components together
What skills and experience will you have?
- You must have a good attention to detailed orientated work – working neatly
- The ability to work with small parts and assemblies
- Position parts and assemble by using templates or reading measurement
- Utilise small hand tools for positioning parts to assist in assembly operation
What will you get in return?
- Full Training
- Car Parking
- £8.61 per hour