Cooper Golding is seeking a keen and enthusiastic Business Development Manager for our client, a family run business, who have vast experience in the sheet metalwork and fabrication industry. They provide a top-quality engineering services across multiple sectors throughout Europe.
What is the purpose of the Business Development Manager?
The Business Development Manager is needed to find new industries and clients to sell the companies sheet metalwork and fabrication services in to.
What will you do as the Business Development Manager?
- Responsible for booking and attending new client appointments
- Preparing Quotes
- Building pipeline of business
- Creating and maintaining strong client relationships
What skills and experience will you have as the Business Development Manager?
- Business Development Skills
- Able to build strong relationships
- Able to close sales
- Industry knowledge and/or technical knowledge
- Driven and motivated personality
What will you get in return?
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive Salary