Our client is one of the fastest growing steel fabrication companies in the South West specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of structural and architectural steel and glass products
What is the purpose of the CAD designer role?
To design and create drawing for the engineering team to follow in the manufacturing of steel and glass structures. The right person will be driven with the desire to help the business grow. Working under pressure and hitting deadlines is key.
What will you do as the CAD Designer?
- Design using CAD to meet customers requirements
- Visit site to survey at times
- Deal with customers and contractors
- Working within a small team, completing projects in a timely manor
What skills and experience will you have?
- Experience in Auto CAD
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a CAD position
- Good eye for detail
- Knowledge of Advance Steel would be adventagous
What will you get in return?
- 20 days Holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Social Events
- PPE Supplied
Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 17:00 Friday 8:30 – 15:00