What is the purpose of the Calibration Engineer?
The Calibration Engineer will provide calibrations for external customers and calibrate the companies own equipment.
What will you do as the Calibration Engineer?
- To carry out calibrations for customers and internal equipment
- Undertake investigations of equipment that has failed calibration & effect repairs
- To produce calibration certificates
- To perform all duties in accordance with ISO 17025 / ISO 9001 as appropriate
- To mentor and/or supervise calibrations carried out by other calibration staff where appropriate
What skills and experience will you have as a Calibration Engineer?
- Relevant engineering qualification to a minimum of HNC Level
- Strong knowledge of relevant IT
- Excellent personal organization skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills
What will you get in return?
- On site parking.
- Company pension through auto-enrolment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company sick pay (after 2 years of service) SSP for first two years.
- Access to Perk Box for discount vouchers and lifestyle assistance.
- Long service awards and rewards for significant life milestones (marriage, children etc.)
- Paid leave for medical appointments, dentist & blood donors (up to 2 hours per appointment.)
- Access to free eye care.
- Cheap private car rental.