40 hours per week
£20k to 21k per annum
21 days holiday per year plus days in lieu of bank holiday
Our client prides themselves on achieving the highest standards at their holiday park, their focus being on delivering a great experience to their guests whilst they are there. If you have the skills and attributes they are looking for as a Second Chef we would love to hear from you
For this role we are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Second Chef from within the leisure and hospitality industry. The successful candidate will be able to deliver the highest level of food and service. They will also require the following: -
· A proven track record in the leisure and hospitality industry
· Previous chef/kitchen experience
· A high level of inter-personal skills
· Be self-motivated with a positive attitude
· Able to provide the highest level of customer care and service skills.
This is a full-time position, working 40 hours per week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant may be required to work some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
The successful Chef will benefit from:
· Competitive pay of £20,000 to £21,000. (dependent on experience)
· Food and drink provided after a 6 hour shift
· Access to our leisure facilities
· 21 working plus bank holidays in lieu
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please e-mail your C.V. and covering letter.