Flexible 40 hours
As a well established design in house design and manufacturing business making storage units that come in a variety of ranges including fold-away range. Shipping across UK and Europe.
What is the purpose of the CNC role?
The CNC Machinist will be responsible for the completion of job orders ensuring a high level of quality is maintained at all times.
What will you do as the CNC Machinist?
- Setting and operating CNC Machines
- Cutting wood via the pre set programmes on the CNC machine
- Managing own workload
What skills and experience will you have for the CNC Machinist role?
- Experience using nesting / CNC Machines
- Ability to read and follow joinery drawings
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- CNC programming experience is advantageous
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Free Parking