Cooper Golding is working with an established manufacturer with nearly 50 years’ experience in the market place. Based in the UK with offices and engineers in China, it offers a complete service for designing, developing and delivering products to the market. The company is one of the leading suppliers in the UK, across a wide range of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, Communications, Military, Oil, Gas and Electronics sectors
What is the purpose of the CNC Machinist role?
The Machinist will be responsible for the completion of work orders, under the supervision from the head of the team, these works orders are to be completed to the required time scale and to the correct specifications.
What will you do as the CNC Machinist?
- Operate CNC machinery
- Set CNC machines to specific programmes
- Quality checking
What skills and experience will you have as the CNC Machinist?
- Ability to set and operate CNC turning and milling machines
- Ability to utilise turning and/or Milling machines
- Ability to read and understand drawings and work within tolerances stated.
- Operate CNC machinery to a high standard using driven tooling
- Ability to programme would be advantageous
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme