CNC Machinist – Mazak
Salary - Competitive
Our client provides a range of valve and diverter products with one single ethos. To exceed their customers’ expectations. Our client has a policy of continued investment in advanced machinery which ensures quality control. They employ batch techniques to create efficiency savings, which ensures they are able to offer the most competitive of pricing.
What is the purpose of the CNC Machinist?
To setup and run multiple machines simultaneously whilst ensure quality and output are maintained to the required level.
What will you do as the CNC Machinist?
- You must be able to program, set and operate our Mazak FH6800 Multi Pallet machines to produce accurate components, working to drawings and specifications.
- Daily and accurate completion of records.
- Self-inspect components and report any manufacturing errors to line manager so corrective action can be agreed.
- Ensure that production requirements are met in line with the production schedule.
- Continually assess tool condition and maintain as necessary.
What skills and experience will the CNC Machinist have?
- essential CNC Milling experience.
- CNC programming experience is essential ideally with Mazatrol (mazak) however other control systems will be considered e.g Fanuc (G Code), Haas, or Siemens
- Experience of working with a variety of materials including Stainless Steel and Cast-iron castings.
- Understanding of manufacturing protocols.
- Experience with CadCam would be preferred.
What will you get in return?
- Free Parking
- Social Events