8.00 – 17.00 Monday to Thursday / 8.00 – 13.00 Friday
A Precision Engineering and Manufacturing Company who provide manufacturing solutions for the medical industry.
What is the purpose of the role?
Manufacture and production of precision components and machined parts by operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
What will you do?
- Operate the CNC machines efficiently and effectively producing quality components to satisfy customer requirements
- responsible for ensuring components are manufactured in line company and statutory standards providing a high-quality service
- Machining a variety of components in different batch quantities
What skills and experience will you have?
- CNC experience on various machines 3, 4 and 5 axis fanuc and Mitsubishi controls, albeit any experience on CNC machines will be considered
- Experience in manufacturing
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a small team
- Work from drawings and utilising all relevant measuring equipment
- Must be able to cope with detailed paperwork
- Good communication skills
What will you get in return?
- Car Park
- 23 days holiday +BH
- Company pension