CNC Programmer / Setter
What is the purpose of the CNC Programmer Setter?
The key areas of the role are accurate data entry & analysis, managing the monthly bill production & processes. General debt management, project costing & overseeing the duties of the accounts assistant.
What will the CNC Programmer Setter do?
- Program set and run CNC machines
- Liase with heads of department and assist in the training of junior staff
- Work to tolerances and be able to work from drawings
What skills and experience will the CNC Programmer Setter?
- The ideal candidate would be time served and may have completed a full engineering apprenticeship, or have extensive relevant experience
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Experience in XYZ ProtoTRAK and Fanuc programming
- You must be able to read detailed drawings and be able to manufacture precision parts, from one-off to small batch working to tight tolerances
What will you get in return?
- This position is required to expand our existing team working the late shift:
- Monday – Thursday 16:30 – 01:00, 32 hours per week.
- The rate of pay will be competitive and dependent on experience and will also include an uplift for unsociable hours.
- Additional pay:
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking