Cooper Golding is working with an impressive business in North Devon that’s continuing its incredible growth journey. This is genuinely one of the best employers to work for in the region and a great time to be getting involved with lots of exciting developments taking place across the company. Through its continued expansion and desire to retain a competitive edge in a fast-changing industry, the company is recruiting for a Commercial Analyst for a newly created function that provides objective analysis of performance across the business.
What is the purpose of the Commercial Analyst?
To provide analytical insight to indicate the business areas where there is potential to improve performance.
What will you do as the Commercial Analyst?
- Provide support on analysing performance of the business
- Analysis and reporting on sales performance, website conversion, acquisition properties and non-standard income streams
- Identifying areas for improvement and working with the relevant stakeholders to realise potential uplifts
What skills and experience will you have as the Commercial Analyst?
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with complex data sets
- Ability to not just extract the data but to perform commercial analyses which will support a variety of business functions in improving performance
- Highly organised and able to manage individual workload and operate within the context of a team
- Excellent Excel skills
- Management information report design and production experience with ability to produce simple and complex reports
- Ideally skilled in using SQL to extract and manipulate data
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Very attractive benefits
- An awesome working environment!