Cooper Golding is working with a client seeking a Content Writer to join their business. The company is highly creative and client driven marketing agency. They’re seeking a friendly individual to join their team and bring new and creative ideas.
What is the purpose of the Content Writer?
As the content writer you will be responsible for developing engaging and high-quality written content, according to the content schedule and plan.
What will you do as the Content Writer?
- Generate blog content (500-1000 words per article)
- Develop high-quality web content
- Write and edit existing onsite content
- Completing briefs in an orderly fashion
What skills and experience will you have as the Content Writer?
- SEO experience
- Excellent written English skills, able to write clearly and creatively
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Relaxed, friendly and professional
- Motivated and a self-starter
What will you get in return?
- 20 + bank holidays
- On site gym