Our client is one of the fastest growing steel fabrication companies in the South West specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of structural and architectural steel and glass products
What is the purpose of the FLT Counterbalance Driver role?
You will assist in the day to day driving of the forklift but also to complete other yard tasks as and when required whilst adhering to all quality and Health & Safety policies and regulations
What will you FLT Counterbalance Driver do?
- Load and unload materials and deliveries
- Move materials to and from storage areas
- Make up orders for distribution
- Ensure each pallet is secure for transit and labelled correctly
- Ensure stock rotation
- Keep area clean and tidy
What skills and experience will you have as FLT Counterbalance Driver?
- Valid FLT Counterbalance Licence
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- There may be some heavy lifting involved
What will you get in return?
- Car Parking
- PPE supplied