Monday to Friday 8.30am to 17:00pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 8.30am-13.30pm
The Company A leading manufacturing company in their field producing bespoke goods for various different industries across the country.
What is the purpose of the Customer Service Advisor? Working with current clients dealing with any customer service requirements. Ensuring that the clients have the full service promise that they deliver form start to finish.
What will the Customer Service Advisor do?
- Process orders, quotes and credits with a high level of accuracy.
- Communicate to a wide customer base with any orderbook changes, resolutions to queries or requests within a timely manner. Taking ownership of any requests and queries until resolution.
- Build strong relationships with existing & newly onboarded customers.
- Support organic customer growth through listening and raising the profile of opportunities to the business.
- Work closely with Sales, Technical and Planning departments to support customer requests whilst maintaining a consideration to any impact on the customer requirements.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, book visitors onto site & other office duties.
- Maintain customer & sales records within the ERP & CRM systems.
- Provide customer feedback to the Customer Service & Key Account Manager & any report any opportunities for improvement to strengthen the customer experience.
What skills and experience will the Customer Service Advisor have?
- Minimum Customer Service / Sales Administration / Order Processing of 2 years.
- Minimum GCSE Grade C in Mathematics plus qualifications to A Level or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Computer Literate – Confident use of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of MRP / ERP / CRM systems.
- Able to work as part of a team or individually when required.
- Have a positive attitude and high levels of resilience.
- Have great attention to deal, able to prioritise and put the customer first.
- Experience in logistics is advantageous but not essential.
What will the Customer Service Advisor get in return?
- 25 days holiday
- Auto enrolment pension
- Excellent culture
- Free parking