Customer Service Specialist
40 Hours a week
Our client is a leader in specialist outdoor apparel, and as such has experienced incredible growth over the last 12 months. They are now looking to appoint a UK & International Exports Sales Manager to drive their business forward in 2021 and beyond.
What will the Customer Service specialist do.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, you will be working alongside other Customer Service Specialists to provide world class customer service to our customers and
ensure that they have the best possible experience. You’ll be interacting with customers via multiple channels including telephone, email, social media and live chat.
- To be the first point of contact for our customers and provide an outstanding
navigation to delivery updates.
- To engage with customer enquiries on all incoming calls, emails, live chats and social media
- To handle customer complaints and recognise when something needs action to address and strive to put it right with as little as possible customer impact.
- To work proactively with different departments and liaise with our Third Party Warehouse to quickly answer and resolve all customer queries.
- To check our retail management system daily for any fraudulent orders. Take action
- To monitor the reviews platform (Yotpo) and liaise with customers about providing
- Take orders and card payments over the phone when required.
- To efficiently handle and process any returns.
What skills and experience will the Customer Service Specialist have?
- Mandatory - You must have at least 2 years experience of working in customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
- You have a passion for customers and making sure they have a memorable
- ● You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- ● You’re a problem solver who can work on their own initiative and collaborate with
- other departments when needed.
- ● You are a team player.
- ● You have great empathy and can put yourself in the customer’s shoes and
- understand what you would want in their position.
- ● You are calm and controlled when handling challenging/difficult customers.
- ● You are highly organised with great attention to detail.
- ● You have the ability to use a multitude of systems, tools and techniques to
- communicate with customers.
- ● You have excellent IT skills.
- ● You thrive in a busy, challenging and fun environment.
- ● You are a bubbly, smiley, positive person who is full of energy and loves to help.
- ● You have the desire to continually learn and self-improve through training and development.
What will you get in return?
- 22 days a year plus bank holidays
- Ability to mix working from home and office,
- Company based pension scheme