Customer Service Specialist
Salary up to £24k depending upon experience
Commercial Business Support
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of premium outdoor activity wear. Based in North Devon they pride themselves on the quality of their products and the service they provide to their customers
What is the purpose of the role?
To interact with customers via multiple channels including email, social media and live chat. You’ll be analysing data, producing reports and implementing new ideas to ensure we are at the forefront of customer service.
What will you do?
- To provide an outstanding experience for all customer related queries.
- To recognise when something needs action to address and strive to put it right with as little as possible customer impact.
- To work with different departments to quickly answer all customer queries.
- To check our retail management system daily for any fraudulent orders.
- To efficiently handle and process any returns.
What skills and experience will you have?
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in customer service
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- A problem solver who can work on their own
- A team player.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
What will you get in return?
- Flexibility to work from home & office
- Free parking