Monday – Friday 9.00 – 17.00
£20,000 - £23,000
Our client has spent over 35 years designing and manufacturing control, protection and measurement equipment for a diverse range of industries.
What is the purpose of the development engineer role?
A diverse role covering many aspects including technical support and solutions for customers and custom projects. Product design and development throughout the business along with technical solutions and researching new technologies.
What will you do as the Development Engineer?
- Design, Develop, Test and document products in development
- Produce reliable, robust and functional products
- Manufacture prototypes
- Contribute towards continual improvement
- Assembly and Troubleshooting on and off site
What skills and experience will you have as the Development Engineer?
- Experience within electronics
- Experience with PCB testing, troubleshooting, prototyping and testing
- Some knowledge of CAD design
- Excellent eye for detail
- Due to location and travel requirements a driving licence is essential
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 5 % Employer Pension Contributions