A Multi disciplined engineering organisation with strong links to industry and academia, developing product for next generation vibration monitoring equipment. With offices in beautiful North Devon, Europe and the USA. Do you fancy relocating with the flexibility to work form home and the office?
What is the purpose of Senior Electronics Engineer?
The development of electronic hardware designs and support team members
What will be the responsibilities of the Senior Electronics Engineer?
- To take ownership of engineering activities and outcomes and adopt cross-functional leadership roles including Teambuilding, Professionalism and Responsibility to ensure successful delivery of tasks.
- To liaise directly with customers (including occasional UK and International travel) to understand requirements and determine suitable architectures to enable the generation of technical proposals.
- To play an active role in key projects, including leading planning activities, organisation of tasks and clearly communicating project status information to stakeholders.
- To approach problems/tasks in a flexible, creative, pragmatic and logical manner and effectively communicate engineering concepts.
- To act as a good example, provide assistance and leadership for junior colleagues and apprentices as appropriate, including motivation and empowerment in order to aid their professional development.
- To produce clear and accurate technical writing for an internal engineering audience and support the creation of documentation materials for external customers.
- To consistently exhibit a good attention to detail and thorough approach to all tasks.
- To maintain a professional attitude with internal and external customers in order to provide complete customer satisfaction.
- To share and present information and ideas effectively.
- To provide guidance and support to other departments across the business to ensure a successful outcome.
- To actively work towards the enhancement of technical and business processes along with keeping up to date with latest technologies to maintain and extend own development skills.
- Highly motivated towards providing complete customer satisfaction in the generation of world class vibration monitoring products
- Digital/Analogue/Power Electronics
- PCB Design.
- Design for EMC and Environmental Compliance.
- Design for Safety / Manufacturability / Reliability.
- Microcontroller / DSP Software.
- Generation of product architectures that are capable of meeting the input design requirements.
- Definition of appropriate product validation test strategies
- Definition of appropriate validation test environments and equipment
- Audit of test results and traceability.
- Performance of design reviews
- To maintain professional skills and to recognise the importance of CPD
- qualified to HND / Degree level and be looking to develop their career within an exciting multi-disciplined engineering environment bringing together Electronics and Systems Engineering practices to develop product architectures for next-generation vibration monitoring equipment in
- Experience in both the Industrial and Aerospace sectors.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to work independently using initiative and innovation to solve technical problems
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Salary up to £55, 000
- 25 days holiday increasing
- Flexible working
- Social events