Cooper Golding are delighted to be working exclusively with their client on this Engineering Project Manager role. The client is a leader in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of automated centralised lubrication systems. They provide the automotive, industrial and construction industries, with products manufactured at their Plymouth plant.
What is the purpose of the Engineering Project Manager role?
The Engineering Project Manager is needed to support the Plant Lead in the implementation of their 2021 project to streamline and create a lean, mass manufacturing facility. Working alongside the experienced Production and Research & Development teams to lead them into a new TPM structure.
What will the Engineering Project Manager do?
- Introduce basic TPM structure across the shop floor
- Launch of Piranha software to shop floor teams
- Data capture and launch of machine breakdown related KPIs
- Budgetary responsibilities for engineering maintenance and breakdown, spares and capital projects
- Introduce a servicing schedule for all equipment
- Lead to completion two NPD projects with support of R+D team and implement into shop floor
- Review current shop floor manufacturing production practices and streamline to create lean, mass manufacturing capacity
- Lead Support with development of technical operators and increased apprentice program
What skills and experience will the Engineering Project Manager have?
- Experience and track record of taking a project from concept to shop floor
- TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) experience
- Microsoft Project experience, or experience with a similar NPD gateway system
- Experience in supervising or managing a team
- Experience with Piranha software advantageous
What will you get in return?
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days + banks holidays
- Pension 8% employer/5% employee
- Bonus Scheme / Childcare vouchers / Cycle to work scheme