Fabrication Welding Supervisor
Salary - Competitive
Our client provides a range of valve and diverter products with one single ethos. To exceed their customers’ expectations. Our client has a policy of continued investment in advanced machinery which ensures quality control. They employ batch techniques to create efficiency savings, which ensures they are able to offer the most competitive of pricing.
What is the purpose of the Fabrication Welding Supervisor?
Welding Supervisor is responsible for the management and support of the team within the fabrication and welding department along with a hands-on role in producing fabrications for customer orders
What will you do as the Fabrication Welding Supervisor?
- Overseeing a team of fabricators and welders (MIG & TIG Welding).
- Ensuring right first-time manufacture and quality standards are met
- Problem solving of any fabrication and welding process issues
- Fielding questions arising in the day-to-day functions of employees and supporting them
- Management and organisation of departmental paperwork and team personnel ensuring both completion targets and customer delivery timescales are met
- Attend weekly production and performance KPI (Key Performance Indicator) meetings.
What skills and experience will the Fabrication Welding Supervisor have?
- A strong fabricating / welding background is required and experience in manufacturing management desirable
- Manufacturing or Production Engineering team management experience preferred
- Good IT skills; experience of Microsoft, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience in the implementation & programming of a robotic welding cell would be an advantage
What will you get in return?
- Free Parking
- Social Events