Field based Electro-mechanical Engineer carrying out fault-finding to and servicing Food Manufacturing Machinery in Factories and Outlets in the Southern half of the country. Other duties will include workshop repairs, fabrication and modification of Equipment and parts.
The work is varied with flexible working hours to suit the requirements of their clients but generally day work, Monday to Friday with the odd weekend work required. The industries include, Bakery, Butchery, Meat Processing, Fish and Crab Processing and Coffee Roasting.
What will you do as the Field Service Engineer?
• 3 Phase Electrical Control: 10 years (minimum)
• Experienced in Electrical Control Systems (necessary)
• Self-Motivated, Decision Maker (necessary)
• Skilled in general Mechanical Work (Hand skills, Bearing Replacement, Belt Changes etc) (necessary)
• Skilled in operating basic Powered Hand Tools (Drills, Grinders etc) (necessary)
• Good Knowledge of Electric Motors (single-phase, three-phase and DC) (necessary)
• Good Knowledge of single and three-phase fixed electrical systems (necessary)
• Must enjoy driving with good driving skills (necessary)
• Experience in the Food Industry (desirable)
• TIG Welding (desirable, training will be given)
• Lathe turning and Milling (desirable)
• PAT Testing (desirable, training will be given)
• General Electrical Installation (desirable)
• Knowledge of Hydraulic Systems (desirable)
• Knowledge of Pneumatic Systems (desirable)
• Knowledge of PLC Control (desirable)
• Knowledge of Electronics (desirable)
• Ideally, you will be educated to Further Education Level and carry Electrical Indentures, however a demonstration of experience is acceptable.
• £30, 000
• Company Uniform and Protective Wear.
• Personal Company Van.
• Personal Tool Kit.
• Company Smart Phone or Phone Allowance (preferred)
• Company supported Pension.
• Statutory Holidays
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a Competitive Salary, Negotiable depending on experience.