Cooper Golding is sourcing a Freight and Purchasing Executive for a client renowned for their design and manufacture of workwear clothing. The company is operating on a national scale and prides themselves on quality control and excellent customer service. Many staff have been with the company since it began, and as they continue to grow, they are adding to the team.
What is the purpose Freight and Purchasing Executive?
As the Freight and Purchasing Executive, you’ll report in to the Purchasing Manager and work to ensure the business has all the materials needed to meet the demand from sales, and that those products sold reach the customer in a timely manner. This is a crucial role
What will you Freight and Purchasing Executive?
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Managing suppliers to ensure timely deliveries
- Organise deliveries to various sites
- Co-ordinate orders and advise status
What skills and experience will you have as a Freight and Purchasing Executive?
- Fantastic written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- MRP/SAP experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in freight/transport
- Strong administrative skills
What will you get in return as a Freight and Purchasing Executive?
- Free Parking
- 24 days (plus Bank Holidays)