Our client is a well-established family run business in an exciting industry of growth. They have been very successful attributing customer service and loyalty as key factors to their growth. A friendly and ambitious organisation.
What is the purpose of the Graphic Designer?
Being part of a small design team who are solely responsible for the completion, design and update of all the companies brochures and catalogues both internal and external/
What will you do as the Graphic Designer?
- Produce the annual trade product catalogue
· Design of the annual trade product catalogue
· Design and produce the trade spare parts catalogue
· Creation of in-house brochures and news letters
· Design and creation of interactive PDF’s
What Skills and Experience will you have as the Graphic Designer?
- Experience within a similar role or the relevant qualifications
- Experience with Adobe creative suite, illustrator, photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to multitask
- Team player is essential
- Work to tight deadlines
- Work well under pressure
What will you get in return?
- 28 days holiday
· Free Parking
· 10% staff discount on products
- Life Insurance