Homeowner Account Manager
37.5 Hours a week
Our Homeowner Account Managers act as the first point of contact for homeowners, and you should build good relationships with them to encourage communication, loyalty and retention.
The Homeowner Services team works closely with colleagues in Property Recruitment, Property Management Services and Customer Support.
What will the Homeowner Account Manager do?
Develop relationships with homeowners
- Act as point of contact for existing owners and new owners joining the family.
- Communicate proactively with owners.
- Liaise personally with homeowners where the relationship is of particular commercial value
- Organise and attend homeowner events, working closely with the Marketing Team.
- Contribute, and work with Marketing Team, to produce a regular Homeowner Newsletter
- Deal with any enquiries from homeowners and reply promptly, or ensure that a colleague has replied promptly if appropriate.
- Work within service level agreements (SLA)
- Deliver great customer service at all times
- Resolve complaints to homeowner satisfaction wherever possible.
- Deal with owner objections and complaints at first point of contact.
- Take ownership of homeowner issues
- Provide feedback to homeowners based on Customer Service Questionnaire responses
- Liaise with Quality Assessors to ensure properties are graded annually and Quality Assessors have relevant information provided by guests in CSQs
Optimising property performance
- Advise and encourage homeowners on how they can achieve optimum performance from their property
- Identify underperforming properties and use relevant levers to improve levels of customer occupancy and income
- Implement a management plan for poor quality properties looking for opportunities to cross sell into our Property Management Services to undertake works.
- Liaise with homeowners regarding special offers and implementing offers.
Maintaining property information
- Keep website descriptions and property information up to date.
- Write copy and organise or take photographs of each property for our websites
What skills and experience will the Homeowner Account Manager?
- Experience of working in a relationship role.
- Experience of working in a target oriented role
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Customer centred approach
- Good Product knowledge
- Relationship builder
What will you get in return?
- 22 days a year plus bank holidays
- Use of company vehicle
- Frequent social events
- Company based pension scheme