Full time 38.75 hours per week
Commercial Business Support
A well-established, independent, family-run business that provides services to over 400 homes of all types. They take pride in their high standards and excellent customer service and are now searching for a Property Manager to join the team.
What is the purpose of the Property Manager?
You will manage a small team and provide all services required by the homeowners. You will achieve the best possible booking performance and customer feedback and be responsible for ensuring all properties are presented to the highest standard for all guests.
What will you do as the Property Manager?
- Set up and monitor progress of new properties
- Ensure all property information, legal and company Health and Safety requirements are complete
- Liaise with homeowners regarding pricing, quality and standards of properties
- Ensure photography is good and up to date
- Deal with enquires from homeowners and ensure they are paid in full and on time every month
- Ensure excellent communication with team, contribute to team meetings and provide feedback
What skills and experience will you have as the Property Manager?
- 2 years’ experience in tourism, property management or a similar type of industry
- 1 years’ experience of managing a team
- Strong computer and IT skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- A positive, can-do, energetic approach and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organised and methodical, must be able to multitask
What will you get in return?
- 22 days holiday + BH
- Contributory pension
- Social events and being part of a caring and reputable company