Cooper Golding are working along side a large manufacturer company in South Molton.
What is the purpose of the HR Administrator role?
Joining a team of 4 the right candidate will have a varied role covering many different aspects with the HR department. Working 24 hours a week the client is happy to flexible with regards to how the 24 hours are worked.
What will you do as the HR Administrator?
- Data Entry
- Help to input new processes
What skills and experience will you have as the HR Administrator?
- Experience and knowledge of excel
- Good all-round Administrator
- Highly organised with the ability to priorities
- Confident with own initiative
What will you get in return?
- 20 day + 8 Bank holidays (Pro rota)
- On site Occupational Health