Cooper Golding is looking for an enthusiastic HR Assistant to work for one of the UKs leading holiday letting agencies. The agencies aim is to help customers find their perfect holiday with ease. They are driven by ambition and passion which is the key to their success.
What is the purpose of the HR Assistant?
The HR Assistant will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks and support activities within the HR department. The HR Assistant will also coordinate with managers on various staff matters and ensure employee requests are directed to the correct person in order to deal with them.
What will you do as HR Assistant?
- Assist with day to day administrative duties and support the HR department
- Compile and update employee records and maintain the database
- Assist in payroll preparation
- Co-ordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Maintain the people database
- Complete references for new starters
- Support the process for newly hired employees
What skills and experience will you have as a HR Assistant?
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Competent user of MS Office products, in particular Microsoft Excel
- HR administration experience and experience with working with HR software
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new skills and able to adapt quickly to change
- Experience in a similar position and payroll experience would be beneficial
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive salary