Cooper Golding are working alongside a large manufacturing site based in South Molton, looking for a Human Resources/H&S Coordinator. The company heavily invest in training and giving all staff the best career progression possible and have a good reputation within the local area.
What is the purpose of the HR Coordinator?
The role will entail supporting the Human Resources Manager and department, acting as the first point of contact for all HR queries. You will also be working with the Health and Safety Department in regard to providing day to day administrative support and assistance.
What will you do as the HR Coordinator?
- Maintaining personal records
- Managing HR and H&S documents (employment records, onboarding guides, training records)
- Updating internal databases for both departments
- Supporting the HR Manager to ensure the HR and Health and Safety department supports our employees while conforming to legislation and compliance
- General administration roles
- Active engagement and participation in continuously improving the safety culture on site
What skills and experience will you have as the HR Coordinator?
- CIPD qualified, equivalent or working towards
- Previous HR experience essentials
- Previous H&S experience desirable
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised individual
What will you get in return?
- 28 days holiday (extra day after 1 year)
- Company performance related bonus
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme