Human Resources Manager
Part Time – 20/25 hours per week - Permanent
Salary up to £40, 000 Pro Rata - DOE
We are working exclusively with our client SFL Flue and Chimney - a leading manufacturer of steel single/twin wall chimney systems. SFL provide innovative design and solutions to their customer base. Due to some restructuring of the business and to allow for plans for growth SFL now seek a part time Human Resources Manager.
What is the purpose of the Human Resources Manager?
To assist and shape the development and performance systems for all employees. A very hands’ on role, supporting the company talent framework, whilst guiding and managing Human Resource services for the company.
What will you do as the Human Resources Manager?
- Develop and implement HR and People strategies aligned to business objectives
- Partner the management team to manage organisational and procedural changes
- Support and coach the management teams on all people leadership matters
- Responsible for all HR management and development (including recruitment and selection, policy/procedures, disciplinary, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, reward, training and development, talent management, induction, succession planning, driving performance reviews and any other HR related issues).
- Where necessary, work in partnership on projects to aid continuous improvement and improvement programmes (e.g. changes to working practices, organisation changes and “business excellence”)
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements with agreed formats and timescales
- Provide insight and recommendations on HR initiatives that can be leveraged to strengthen business results
- Support the management team on HR policy, procedures and issues, by guiding and coaching.
What skills and experience will you have as the Human Resources Manager?
- CIPD qualified or equivalent occupational experience within a Manufacturing or fast paced and ideally a Trade Union environment.
- You will be a creative thinker and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills and attributes
- Demonstrable experience of being hands on and a practical approach to HR
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of HR legislation and be able to implement changes in legislation
- Experience of employee engagement, HR information systems and polices and procedures for legal compliance
- Originate and lead any organisational strategies in HR for the company
What will you get in return?
- Up to £40, 000 pro rata DOE – 25 days holiday + BH
- Pension scheme, Great culture