Monday to Friday Double Day Shift 6.00- 14.00 / 14.00 22.00
£20,000 – £22,000
Our Client is a major manufacturing company based in Barnstaple.
What is the purpose of the role?
Tool setting and changing for vital machines throughout the factory.
What will you do?
- Organise and prioritise shift workload
- Investigate and dealing with machines faults
- Liaise with supervisors throughout the factory
- Ensure production start-ups are carried out in a timely manner
- Ensure all surplus equipment/tools are removed when not required from presses prior to start-ups, keeping press area clean after tool changes
- Monitor production levels/cycle times during shift and take remedial action when required
What skills and experience will you have?
- Experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of injection moulding
- Ability to report via all the necessary channels
- Excellent communication skills
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Free parking