Cooper Golding are working with our client that was established in 1982 our client has built its reputation based on quality and expertise by offering manufacturing solutions for Aerospace, Defence and other relates industries
What is the purpose of the role?
Responsible for examining materials for quality and defects. Ensure that people, equipment, and materials are used properly to maximise productivity
What will you do?
- Ensure quality of manufactured goods
- Inspect goods as they are finished - performing visual inspections
- Conversant with and able to use all types of measuring equipment
- Support calibration activities
- Maintain paperwork packs and product records
What skills and experience will you have?
- Have an engineering/mechanical background
- Understanding of engineering machine processes – Milling/Turning
- CMM experience
- Familiar with ISO and AS standards
- Able to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- You must have a good eye for detail
- Reliable and hardworking
- Ideally have experience in a similar role
- Able to work in a small team
- Effective communication skills
What will you get in return?
- This is a temporary position with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate
- Car Parking