Internal Sales Executive
Full Time 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
£20,000 - £24, 000
A specialist and a leader in their industry. They are a provider in bespoke packaging for various industries from space to military. A fantastic team environment with sales personnel that know their business inside out. This is a genuine opportunity for someone to establish themselves in a company that is growing and willing to let a candidate grow with them. Possible future development into field sales over time and as your knowledge increases on their products.
What is the purpose of the Internal Sales Executive role?
The main purpose is to maximize sales and service with both new and old clients. Providing opportunities for both internal sales and field sales teams.
What will you do as an Internal Sales Executive?
- Working from both warm and cold leads to contact and introduce the companies services.
- Getting to know the ‘DNA’ of all the current and lapsed clients to develop through account handling.
- Identify new opportunities with existing customers and develop new contacts to further B&D’s exposure to new opportunities.
- Pro-actively grow the customer account base by maximising sales opportunities from new business leads generated by website enquiries, SEO campaigns and general business development tasks.
- Maintain and grow existing accounts through increased and regular contact.
- Use the B&D CRM database to unearth and capitalise on sales opportunities from lapsed & dormant accounts
- Follow up and maximise sales leads generated by the Business Development and Field Sales team to generate and develop new business opportunities
- Liaise with the internal B&D design/technical, production, finance and materials control teams on a day to day basis.
What skills and experience will you have as an Internal Sales Executive?
- Proactive approach to sales.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to openly communicate with both clients and team members.
- Must have the drive and willingness to succeed within a team of people.
What will you get in return?
- 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Car Park
- Rest areas