Internal Sales Executive
Sales and Marketing
A specialist and a leader in their industry. They are a provider in bespoke packaging for various industries from space to military. A fantastic team environment with sales personnel that know their business inside out.
What is the purpose of the Internal Sales Executive?
Working with both some of our most valued clients and new ones alike, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established sales team who will be very hands-on in helping to develop your career. You will service, maintain and develop our existing key accounts and to assist the Business Development Manager with identifying new business opportunities following a planned strategy.
What will you do as the Internal Sales Executive?
- Manage the day to day administration activities of our existing accounts
- Develop new contacts with existing customers and identify new project requirements
- Use the existing CRM database to unearth new contacts from lapsed & dormant accounts
- Assist the Business Development Manager to pro-actively identify new business leads generated by website enquiries, SEO campaigns and planned business development activities
- Follow up sales leads generated by the Business Development Manager and Field Sales team to develop new business opportunities
- Day to day contact with the wider internal team including design, technical, production and finance
What skills and experience will you have as the Internal Sales Executive?
- Ideally have experience of account management and/or business development
- Excellent communication skills and high-energy levels
- Organised with an eye for detail, value quality over quantity
- Previous experience of telephone-based sales within a business to business capacity
What will you get in return?
- 22 days holidays + bank holidays
- Car parking