IT and Systems Technician
IT and Tech
Cooper Golding is searching for an IT and Systems Technician to work with our client, an award-winning holiday letting company who provide quality holiday properties across the UK. As a company their focus is on quality properties and first-class customer service.
What is the purpose of the IT and Systems Technician?
The IT and Systems Technician will be responsible for providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support for internal users as well as assisting the Head of Technology Operations with infrastructure enhancements and project delivery.
What will you do as the IT and Systems Technician?
- Working as part of the Technology Team, maintain the existing positive image of the department by providing timely support to staff members in a fast-paced environment in line with organisation SLAs
· Helping support a range of technologies including Windows (desktop and server), Linux, networking, storage, and cyber security
· Provide the Head of Technology Operations with regular reporting of system performance
· Production and updating of system documentation
· Maintain a good working knowledge of updates in the technology industry to proactively suggest improvements to support the ongoing technical development of the team.
- Provide out of hours support as required in line with the organisation SLA’s
What skills and experience will you have as the IT and Systems Technician?
- Strong user support skills with proven experience
- Minimum 2 years previous experience providing Desktop/Server Support
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Must be confident with networking technologies (LAN, WAN, VPN, and TCP/IP)
- Experience supporting VMware ESXi
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
· Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Cooper Golding Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Cooper Golding Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.